3. The data supplied by the Client will be used by Reclalgarve for the purposes of creating a commercial and client contact form, sending quotations/budgets, contacts to clarify doubts, managing adjudications, contracting and implementing our services and products, invoicing, payment management, statistical analysis, sending communications and publicizing our promotional and advertising events. In order to fulfill these purposes, it is necessary for us to give access to your personal data to service providers contracted by Reclalgarve who provide us with assistance or support, namely accounting, legal services, computer services, financial institutions, suppliers and, for fiscal reasons, the Tax Authority. These entities may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area and are obligated to comply with the European Personal Data Protection Regulation, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016. Reclalgarve will not share personal information with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
4. The period of time for which data is stored and kept varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. There are legal requirements that require data to be kept for a minimum period of ten years, as is the case with obligations to the Tax Authority. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data is stored and kept for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection and its subsequent processing, namely the carrying out of contacts and commercial transactions, respective invoicing and compliance with legal obligations. The deadlines may be extended for reasons of legal action after transfer of data to judicial institutions and its transit in final judgment.
5. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, any Client of Reclalgarve has the right to: a) Right to request the person responsible for processing personal data to access the data, as well as their rectification, ensuring that they are correct and precise, committing to notify Reclalgarve of any change or alteration to them; b) Right to erasure, including the right to be forgotten, except in the case of legal imposition; c) Right to limitation of processing; d) Right of portability of your personal data; e) Right of opposition and automated individual decisions; f) Right to remove consent in relation to the processing of your personal data, except in the case of legal imposition; g) To present a complaint to the CNPD. To access their personal data, as well as to request its rectification or, in admissible cases, its elimination, Clients must submit the respective request, in writing, to the person responsible for the treatment, by email to the address [email protected].
6. The personal data provided by Clients will be incorporated into a paper and/or automated file under the terms and conditions established in the above mentioned Regulation. Reclalgarve respects best practice in the field of security and personal data protection, and has a system in place to guarantee the security, confidentiality and storage of your personal data, as well as the privacy of electronic communications. Reclalgarve has technical and organizational measures in place to avoid unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or loss of the data collected. Reclalgarve takes all the security measures it deems necessary to protect your personal data. Despite the security measures adopted by Reclalgarve, we are obligated to alert all those who navigate on the Internet that they should adopt additional security measures, specifically to ensure that they use a PC or Browser that is up to date in terms of security patches, properly configured, with an active fire-wall, anti-virus and anti-spyware, and to ensure the authenticity of the sites you visit on the Internet, avoiding sites whose reputation you do not trust.
7. In the event of a data breach, and in so far as such a breach is likely to involve a high risk to the Client’s rights and freedoms, Reclalgarve commits itself to communicating the personal data breach to the Client concerned, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident.